Thanks for your reply.
But 2nd option doesn’t seem feasible for my data source.
Please find attached the sample template.
Fields starting with P belong to Property
Fields starting with A belong to Applicant (Applicants is a child collection of Property object) relation- 1:M
Fields starting with V belong to Vendor (Vendors is a child collection of Property object) relation- 1:M
Fields starting with T belong to Vendor’s Solicitor relation- 1:1
If this template is called for a
Property which have, say –
- 2 Vendors, say V1, V2
- 3 Applicants, say A1, A2, A3
The output document should be generated as follows:
According to template –
- Because 1st page is Solicitor oriented, so should be in output once (as there is only one vendor’s Solicitor that may be associated to a Property)
- 2nd page is Vendor oriented, so should be outputted twice, one for each Vendor
- 3rd page is Applicant oriented, so should be outputted thrice, one for each Applicant
- 4th page is Vendor oriented, so should be outputted twice, one for each Vendor
Total no. of pages in final mail merge output - 8