Execute Mail Merge on Nested Merge Field inside True Part of IF Field of Word Document using C# .NET

Hi Team,
I have formula as below
{ IF { MERGEFIELD BondElection } = “True” “Working { MERGEFIELD County }” “Not working” }

I have created this formula using cntl+F9 when i remove the { MERGEFIELD County } , Working text is displayed.
I am using aspose.words 11.8 for .net

Thank you
Durga

@asposeDp,

Please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document
  • Aspose.Words 20.3 generated output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected DOCX file showing the desired output. You can create this document by using MS Word.
  • Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

@awais.hafeez,

I was able to fix this issue using a console application. This issue is resolved.

Thank you
Durga

@asposeDp,

It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you may have any further queries in future.