Execution get stuck at document UpdateFields

We are having some trouble processing some documents. Specifically, when code calls UpdateFields method. The process gets stuck at this method and does not go further that step. I let the process run for more than 30 min, with no result.
It is worth mentioning that we reported a similar error, when UpdateFields returned a “infinite loop detected” exception (Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26211). It may be the same issue but in this case I never got the exception.
Also, this time we are using a larger document. (Attached)
Aspose New File Test (9).docx (46.6 KB)

@ruben.manjarrez.tr
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26439

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I continue doing more testing, and I finally got the “Infinite loop detected” exception.

System.InvalidOperationException : Infinite loop detected.

Stack Trace: 
WUc.d(Int32 d)
WUc.d(FUc d)
uUh.d(TUk d)
OUh.m()
gUZ.c()
Document.UpdatePageLayout()
bUg.bUgiFd()
nUg.d(IUE d)
UUE.d(IUE d, IUE v)
UUE.d(UUE d)
UUE.d(Node d, UUE v)
UUE.d(Node d)
Range.UpdateFields()
Document.UpdateFields()

Also, if it helps, it is also happening with the following document:
Aspose Test 2.docx (38.1 KB)

Thank you

@ruben.manjarrez.tr
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26441

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@alexey.noskov Hello. I saw that both issues were closed. I’d like to know if the issues were solved or some kind of fix were made. Thank you

@ruben.manjarrez.tr Yes, both issues are already resolved in the current codebase. The fixes will be included into the next 24.3 (March 2024) version of Aspose.Words.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26441,WORDSNET-26439) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.