Export Control confirmation

Hello,

I have heard before that Aspose products are classified as 5D002 and regulated under EAR 740.17(b)(4)(ii). I would like to confirm the classification is still effective in current version(17.9)

Thank you,

@PFU.DSOL2

Thank you for your enquiry.

Aspose Pty Limited is located in Australia; therefore, our products have been self-classified, and have not been reviewed by BIS. The self-classification for Aspose’s .NET products is 5D992, regulated under EAR 740.17(b)(4)(ii).

IMPORTANT: Aspose Pty Ltd makes no warranty or representation that this classification is accurate, current, or complete. It is your responsibility if re-exporting our software, included with your own, to comply with applicable requirements of your local export rules and regulations.

For independent verification, the classification was based on the following factors: Aspose products make use of the following encryption algorithms:

• DSS and Diffie-Hellman
• RSA and AES
• RC4
• Certificate X.509
• RSAPKCS1
• SHA1

In all cases the key length will be up to 1024 bits. All Encryption used is publicly available technology either present in Microsoft .NET Framework classes (for .NET products).

I hope this is of help.

Kind regards,

George.