Export Document Structure Places element at end of page

Hello,

We are making use of PdfSaveOptions.exportDocumentStructure(true) to create tagged PDFs. This works well with the exception of absolute positioned elements in the document. When we have a document that has a table or image in it, and we drag the element (table or image) into a position that element will appear in the tags at the end of the page. This causes the document to fail our 508 compliance testing. When I save the document as PDF using Word (File → Save As → .pdf) These elements appear in the correct order in the pdf tags.

Not sure if this is something that can be addressed (tested with Aspose 23.10 for Java). I have attached sample documents that display the issue.
tagTest.docx (12.4 KB)

wordVersion.pdf (60.9 KB)

asposeVersion.pdf (26.8 KB)

@troy.l.parrish
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26365

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to check on this item, where it falls in the backlog?

@troy.l.parrish Unfortunately, the issue has been postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.