Export Excel file to multi-page TIFF

Is there any way to export an Excel file to a single multi-page TIFF, ie. with each worksheet on a page of the multi-page TIFF?

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, your requested feature is not supported at the moment. We have registered your feature requirement in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-13694. We will look into the feasibility of this feature and see if we can support it in our future release.

You may check the following documentation link for Sheet2Image feature and Sheet2ImageByPage feature and see if it fits your need.

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-worksheet-to-image-worksheet-to-image-by-page.html

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply. I guess I’ll have to use sheetToImage for now, but I’m having trouble getting all the worksheets output to a TIFF. I can get the first worksheet output fine, but the next worksheet throws an exception. I saw example code somewhere for getting all the worksheets in a workbook output to tiff somewhere, but I can’t find it anymore.

I’ve determined that the problem is with Sheet2, I get an error that says “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”

I’ve attached the file that causes the error.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

We found your mentioned issue for SheetToImage method.

We will figure it out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-13787.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the fix 4.8.2.3 (attached) with the following code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.Open(@"F:\FileTemp\new_fangled_spreadsheet.xls");

workbook.Worksheets["Sheet2"].AutoFitRows(true);

workbook.Worksheets["Sheet2"].SheetToImage(@"F:\FileTemp\dest.tiff",true);

If you still have any problem, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13787) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

That’s great! Thanks for handling this issue. I’ll test it out as soon as I can.