Export Highchart Items

I have multiple charts in an ASP.NET application. The charts are rendered using Highcharts and the source information is in MS SQL. My users would like to take the charts rendered in the application and export them in to single power point presentation.

http://www.highcharts.com/demo/line-basic

Any idea how I can accomplish this? Is there a demo I can reference?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the Highcharts link shared by you. I like to share that Aspose.Slides only support MSO charts available in PowerPoint. Also, the PowerPoint only support MSO charts. There is no mapping or export mechanism to convert other charts like Highcharts to MSO chart in PowerPoint. One need to develop his own mechanism to read high charts data and create similar one as MSO chart using Aspose.Slides. Please visit the following documentation section for your kind reference in this regard.

PowerPoint Charts - How to Create and Modify a Chart in C#|Aspose.Slides Documentation

Please share, if i may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Is there a way to export the Highcart as a SVG (Supported in its API) and then use Aspose.Slides to insert the SVG as an image in the power point?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I
have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that
the support for adding the SVG image in presentation is not available in
Aspose.Slides and even PowerPoint does not allow to load SVG image in
the shapes. If you ought to add the SVG image to slide shapes, you need
to first convert that to PNG, JPEG, EMF or BMP using any third party APIs
like BaltikSvg and then add them to slides using the sample code given
over this documentation link. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,