Export in to TXT format file from SSRS

hi - i am trying to export a SSRS report in text format - but when i export in text format i loose the alignment of no. column so all the values start from left side instead of right side. How do i format the column for TXT format export.
BRD

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words does not support text alignment upon exporting to TXT. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

hi
thanks - Meanwhile I figured out a workaround - it doesn’t take regular alignment property but if you individually format the value with RSet(value) than it keeps that format even after exporting to TEXT format. Just to let you know.
Thanks

Hi

Thank you for additional information. It is perfect that you found solution of the problem.
Best regards.

hi
i have one more issue - in our integration enviorment where i am testing - it has licenced version of aspose installed - but when export the file - i get on top Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. Copyright 2003-2009 Aspose Pty Ltd.
how do you get rid of this message. we have licenced copy.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Please make sure that you applied the license as described here:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/reportingservices/license-aspose-words-for-reporting-services/
Best regards.