Export Into PPT as a Editable Chart Object

Hi

I have to Export Chart/Graph into PPT which I have done but as a Image but Requirement Is like It should be editable not Image.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to observe the requirements shared by you. Can you please share more details about your requirements so that I may try to help you further in this regard. Please also share that if you are looking for solution in Aspose.Slides for .NET or Aspose.Slides for Java.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I want to develop this in java. Where i have one BI reporting tool from there i am exporting chart/graphs in one slide and data table in second slide. After that when i exported i wanted to change in data-table that should be reflected in chart object also.
It means Chart Object or chart should be editable not a image. after exported in slides.

Thanks,
Ashish Jain

Hi Ashish Jain,

With BI Reporting Tool, I am assuming that you are exporting charts and tables from some reports. If this is the scenario then I like to share that so far only Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is available that can export SQL RDL reports to presentation formats. Even with Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services the charts are exported as Image rather as objects. Can you please share the detailed scenario where you are using Aspose.Slides for Java in. Actually, I have never come across example where by Aspose.Slides for Java may have been used with BI Reporting tool. Can you please share how the charts/graphs and tables are exported from BI tool and added in Slides. I hope that may also export them as image rather than object.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Till now I have not used Aspose.slides in my tool but i wanted to use so my requirment is like
I wanted to export the chart and DB table into PPT not as a image only as a chart object which is editable.
In my tool i am using jfree-chart,Apache POI for export charts ans data into Excel,PDF,PPT. but every place it is exporting as a image
which client dont want they want as a editable chart object.

So finally my question is that in Aspose.slide similar any functionality is there which can export the chart into PPT as a editable chart object not as a image.

Thanks,
Ashish Jain

Hi Ashish Jain,

I regret to share that this functionality is dependent upon reporting tool that whether that export chart as editable chart or image. As far as Aspose.Slides is concerned, we have one product Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services that is compatible only with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 report servers only. Also, the mentioned report servers export charts as images and Aspose.Slides renders the exported charts from reports as Images. However, the tables in report servers are exported as tables so Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services renders them as table.

Many Thanks,