Export OL UL LI Tags in HTML when Converting Word Document DOC containing Bulleted Numbered Lists - Java

Dear Team ,

I am using java Aspose.word latest version for document conversion . I am trying to convert doc containing list to html .In converted html ,am getting list as normal ’ P ’ . In older version of Aspose i got List as OL . Is it possible to bring it in Aspose latest version ? Any workaround to bring list as OL/LI ?

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your request. We will consider adding an option to control how lists are output to HTML. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this option is available.
As a temporary workaround, you can try using the code provided here:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/86614
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Hi ,

Can you tell me on which scenario aspose will give list as P ? I tried couple of documents( containing normal list) ,Aspose still maintain list as OL/UL .

Thanks

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words outputs list items as P when there is custom bullets or if there is multilevel list.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1170) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)