Export Pdf to Html, Image HyperLink...etc I have 3 questions

Dear Technical support,

I have 3 questions concerning the Aspose.pdf export HTML.
If there are any responses to the questions below, I would like to make a purchase

1. >Is it possible to generate individual image tags instead of svg images ?

Currently, all images are bound to svg and rendered in HTML, Is it possible to generate individual image tags instead of svg ?
2. >Image Hyperlink availability ; In PDF, HyperLink is applied to Image, but there is no HyperLink after conversion to Html.
3. >style inline availability ; style is included in the css file or embeded in the head tag. Is there a way to express inline style for each tag?

@durtiful

Thanks for contacting support.

Please check following code snippet to save images into PNG formats. By using below code snippet, you will notice that output folder does not contain any SVG-files - only PNG files will be present (one PNG per page).

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Document(@"c:\pdftest\input.pdf");
HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;
//next line is just to make view best for max amount of browsers
options.FontSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.FontSavingModes.SaveInAllFormats;
doc.Save(@"c:\pdftest\output.html", options);

Currently, you may embed only CSS into resultant HTML file by setting PartsEmbeddingMode property to HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedCssOnly. However would you please a bit more about this requirement, so that we can check and provide information accordingly.

We will really appreciate if you can please share a sample PDF document with us. This would really help us in testing the scenario in our environment and provide our feedback accordingly.