Export Powerpoint is not working in higher environment

Hi,

We have a functionality to export PPT using Aspose slides in JAVA. I have implemented the functionality and did not face any problem in the export. But when the same code is deployed in higher environment(DEV), following exception is being thrown.

..........."class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.co: Cannot find any fonts installed on the system"............     

Any leads on this will help us a lot in fixing this issue. I cannot post my code here. We are using latest library file only(15.9.0). Thanks in advance.

Hi Vasanth,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the sample presentation, sample application, Java details and Operating system details with us. Please share the detailed information about application along with its environment detail for things are working for some presentation in one setup but failing in other one. Please share the requested information so that I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Due to policies, I’m restricted to post code and presentation. But then, export works fine in my system (has windows OS and used it for implementation). Exception occurred when it was hosted from Linux OS. I’ll try my best to get the environment details. In the mean time can you tell me what kind of fonts should be loaded in the system?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Vasanth,

I have observed the new information shared by you. As you have mentioned that you can work fine in Windows and problem is occurring in Linux, I suggest you to copy the fonts used in your presentation or even Windows fonts folder to Linux and use that fonts folder externally without even installing in your application. However, the better would still be to copy only those fonts that have been used in your presentation. You can try using this suggestion in the meantime you gather the requested information for us.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Working on it. Will keep you posted. Thank you.

Hi Mudassir, as mentioned earlier export works fine in windows environment. I have not loaded any fonts here manually. In this case how does aspose refer the fonts present in the system. ? From where does load the fonts.? If you can let me know this, I can try the same in other enviroments as well. Thanks in advance.

Hi Vasanth,

I have observed your comments and like to share that if the fonts are not loaded externally then Aspose.Slides only have visibility of those fonts that are registered with Java. I have suggested you a simple solution that will be helpful to you without doing any installation of fonts. I am hopeful this will work for you. What you can do is to simply copy the Fonts folder from Window and place it some where in your Linux machine. Then load the fonts externally before loading the presentation to see how it goes. If there is still an issue then please share with us so that we may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,