Export RDL to Excel with Dynamic Formula

Hi,

I am new to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services. In the attached excel, I have values like A,B,C in A9 to A20. I have to get Count of A,B,C's in B3, B4, B5 respectively. After Exporting this RDL to Excel, if user changes any value (i.e. B inplace of A) the counts should get updated automatically. Could you please let me know how it can be implemented using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Anand

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Smart Markers - Aspose.Cells for .NET and Java

Hi Anand,

Thank you for providing the template file. We will get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi aslam,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please get back to me as soon as possible. Because, it is very urgent.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Anand

Hi Anand,

We are looking into your scenario and come back to you with a suitable solution soon.

Thanks for being patient!

Dear Anand,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We found a way to solve your issue. Hopefully, it will suite your requirement. Please perform the following steps to achieve your results

1: Please use Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer to design your report file format in MS Excel.

2: Use MS Excel function to count your data.

3: Save report file and publish to SSRS server.

You can use Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer to view your report. Or you may export report file in SSRS server and view it. Also, please find the attached sample test (RDL) file for your reference.

For further references regarding Aspose.cells.ReportingServices, please consult the manual documentation,

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/index.html

Hi Aslam,

Thanks for your reply. I followed your suggestion. i have given plain excel formulas in Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer. Then i have published the report. But, all the cells are coming properly except the cells which have formulas. Those are shown as blank cells. I observed the same thing with the rdl attached by you. Please let me know, if anything works.

Thanks & regards

Anand

Hi,

Thank you for providing the details, we will check it and get back to you soon.

Hi Anand,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please post your report file here. We will check it and get back to you soon.