Export RDLC report to PDF using C# - Space is missing before the hyperlink in PDF document

ONLINE atwww.abccompany.com.

In my PDF document I have the above line where the space is missing before the www.abccompany.com (between at and www.abccompany.com) even though there is space in my rdlc template. And when I copied the above line from PDF to word document, I’m seeing a space before www.abccompany.com. On PDF I have lot of other information but only in this line I’m seeing the issue.

Hi Aspose team, Could you please look at and reply ASAP

@haribabu0507,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source PDF along with generated result and sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Thanks for your reply.

I can’t upload my pdf document here. I have rdlc (Microsoft report viewer) file where I have all the document content and I’m generating the PDF using Aspose PDF.

below is the code where I’m generating the PDF

var viewer = new ReportViewer()
viewer.LocalReport.ReportPath=report.rdl
dataStream=viewer.LocalReport.Render(“PDF”, “08.5in11in0.5in0.5in0.5in0.5in”, out mimeType, out encoding, out extension, out streamIds, out warnings);
Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataStream);
pdfDocument.Convert(new MemoryStream(), PdfFormat.v_1_6, ConvertErrorAction.None);
pdfDocument.Save(//file location, SaveFormat.Pdf);

@haribabu0507,

Can you please share rdlc files with us to further investigate this issue.

Hi Adnan,

I can’t even upload the complete rdlc file. See the attachment which is part of XML in rdlc where I’m seeing the issue. The XML is in textbox.

Not seeing the space between “at” and “www.abccompany.com” even though there is a space in the below XML

Sample rdlc.PNG (16.4 KB)

@haribabu0507,

Can you please confirm issue is during rendering of PDF from RDLC in Report Viewer? OR issue is occurring after you are converting PDF to PDF using our API? Also I like to inform that we cannot help you until we are able to notice the issue in our environment and for the purpose we need sample files. You may share files via private message as well.

After converting PDF to PDF. And when I copy the content from generated PDF to word/text, I’m seeing space

@haribabu0507

Can you please share requested files via private message so that we may help you out.

Hi Adnan,

I can’t upload the files privately also. One more thing is our servers are upgraded to windows 2016. After upgrade only we are seeing the issue.

@haribabu0507,

This means issue is related to your environments and are machines specific. For further investigation please share files to help you out. Although you are facing issue due to upgrade of servers.