Export specific cells into POJO

Hi,

How can I export data from specific cells into my java object.

Thanks.

Hi Amita,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We are not sure of your exact requirement therefore we will require more information regarding your scenario in order to provide precise solution for your requirement.

In case you wish to access a specific cell or range of cells, and retrieve the values from it, we would suggest you to go through the following detailed articles.

Please feel free to write back in case you have further questions for us.

There are different types of functionalities are available to import data into worksheet. e.g. Using ImportCustomObject I can import data directly from POJO into Excel.
Similarly, workreportdesigner is another feature to import data using variables.

I am looking for similar features where I can export the data (all rows from only required columns say all rows with data from column 1, column 4, column 10, etc.) from excel directly into POJO. I am looking for some mapping between excel column and POJO.

Thanks.

Hi Amita,

Thank you for your response.

I am afraid, I am not much familiar with POJO, however, I can suggest you how to export a range of cells from a worksheet using Aspose.Cells for Java API. Whereas, the mapping of the objects has to be handled on your own.

• Exporting Data to Array: Use the Cells.exportArray method to export the data from a worksheet to an array. Cells.exportArray methods takes the following parameters to export worksheet data as an Array object.
    • Row number, the row number of the first cell the data will be exported from.
    • Column number, the column number of the first cell from where the data will be exported
    • Number of rows, the number of rows to export.
    • Number of columns, the number of columns to export.