Export The data into excel With image

Dear Support team,

i need the help
I have attached one screenshot those data export into excel.

Hi,

Thanks for your screen shot.

Could you provide us an Excel file (that you may create it manually in MS Excel) with your desired formation of data with images/icons, so we understand you and help you on how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thank you.

when i press the button that time create new workbook and this workbook save in to excel. so all thing are dyanmically.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, your issue is not clear. Please provide detail description of your issue and give us sample source and expected output excel files which you can create manually using Microsoft Excel and attach it here. These things will help us understand your issue better and we will be able to help you asap.

Hello,

you see the upper gird columns
1 category
2 Event Count

Category store the string value
Event count is show the image but database side store in Integervalue

When i export this data then currenty i show the result.
Category EventCount
A 5
B 6

but i need the eventcount result with replace with image.

Hi,

If you want to import images inside your excel file then you will have to add images separately once you have imported your data using Pictures.Add() method.

Please see the following documentation article that explains how to add pictures inside the workbook object.

( Managing Pictures|Documentation )

i have add the some shape like Circle,Arrows,Progress Bar

Hi,

First you should create images of your shapes like Circle, Arrows, Progress Bar etc. Then add them in your workbook as pictures using the Pictures.Add() method.

Please see the following sample code. It creates a workbook and adds a progress bar image in the workbook. I have attached the output excel file created by the code as well as progress bar image used in the code for your reference.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

Worksheet sheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

//add progress bar image

sheet.Pictures.Add(2, 2, “pbar.png”);

workbook.Save(“output.xlsx”);