Export to doc - formatting issues

I am using Microsoft report viewer (.rdlc) to generate reports in local mode. But in rdlc there are only two export to option (pdf and excel). We have an requirement to generate doc from rdlc report. For that I am using aspose.words and it is working fine.Check this link
https://docs.aspose.com/words/reportingservices/integrate-with-microsoft-report-viewer-in-local-mode/
Issue - The issue is in formatting of the report. It can not retain the same formatting as designed in report viewer.
I have attached two files here. One the word doc, which has been exported using aspose.words and other one is PDF, which has been exported using default report viewer functionlity. PDF is exporting perfectly. Check for the attached files.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your rdlc report and rdl.data file here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
In addition, you should note that MS Word document is flow document, but PDF document is fixed document, i.e. position of each element on page is fixed.
Best regards.