Export to excel using aspose cells in Java

Hi Aspose Team,

Can I please get an example of export to excel of report data using aspose cells in Java ?

Thanks.

@Thilakbabu,

Thanks for your query.

Please see the document/article with examples for your reference:

If you want something else, kindly elaborate your requirements and we will help you accordingly.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi

Thanks for your reply.

I want to see an example where in I itetrate through a List<Map<String, Serializable>> data and import it in the worksheet and download it as an Excel. Please help.

For example the data I have is like below -

[{desc=Car, order=1, cost=2345},
{desc=Bike, order=2, cost=12},
{desc=Cycle, order=3, cost=6}]

how could I import this data to the worksheet ?

I may also need to set column wise formatting once I populate the data into the worksheet.

Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks

@Thilakbabu,

Thanks for providing further details.

Well, since your data have its own structure for your own scenario or custom case, so, the recommended way can be you first convert your data in Array by your own code and then import it into Excel worksheet with respective Cells.importxx method(s) as per the suggested document/article. Alternatively, you can wrap your data as an ICellsDataTable and then import it.

See the document with example on how to format a column for your reference:

Hope, this helps a bit.

Thanks @Amjad_Sahi for prompt reply.

Do you have any example to wrap the data to an ICellsDataTable. It will be very helpful.

Thanks.

@Thilakbabu,

There is no concrete example but you may refer to the code segment (ICellsDataTable is normally used in Smart Markers) for your reference in the thread.