Export to PDF image issue

I am giving the user an option to generate a file in either PPTX or PDF format. The PPTX format works perfectly but when I export to PDF using the line below all my images are missing, any ideas?

ppx.Save(strPath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi Dmitri,

You can export PPTX to PDF using Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please follow this documentation link for further details. Please share with us, if you may have any further inquiries.

Thanks and Regards,

If you look at my original post, it is identical to the example you sent me using the default settings. I am not sure what i am doing wrong and i know the PresentationEx object is correct because when i save it as a PPTX file, all the images show up properly…

Hi Dmitri,

Please share the presentation file with us for which you are encountering issue while exporting to PDF. This is the only way we may help you to identify and resolve the issue. We really appreciate your cooperation in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

The file is attached. Now keep in mind that when exporting to PDF, i dont create the actual PPTX file. I build the PresentationEx and save it directly to PDF without first saving it to PPTX, hopefully thats ok.

Dear Dmitri,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have opened the shared presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.3.0 and have successfully exported that to PDF without any issue. For your kind reference, I have also attached the generated PDF. Please proceed to download section and download the latest release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.3.0 from here. Please share with us, if you may have any further queries. I have used the following code snippet to export presentation to PDF.

PresentationEx PresEx = new PresentationEx(@"D:\\Aspose Data\\127.pptx");

PresEx.Save("D:\\127.pdf",Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks and Regards,

The good news is I got it work by mimicking your logic a bit. Instead of saving directly to PDF i now create the PPTX file, then open it using the logic above and then export it to PDF. The weird thing is going directly to PDF worked before so i am not sure what changed…