Export to word - images

Hi - I’m using the export to word feature in the Wordpress plugin, and when I export, it leaves out all the images. Is that normal, and is there any way to add images? Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for providing us details.

Could you confirm if you are using Aspose.Words Cloud for WordPress plugin? I suspect you have posted your issue in the wrong forum. Once you confirm, we will move your thread to appropriate forum.

Thank you.

Yes, that’s correct, sorry!

Hi,

Thank for your confirmation.

I have moved your thread to Aspose.Words forum where one of my fellow colleagues from Aspose.Words team will help you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Decoded:
I’m using the export to word feature in the Wordpress plugin, and when I export, it leaves out all the images. Is that normal, and is there any way to add images?
I am afraid, this is not normal. When you export, plugin should export all content including images to document i.e. any image which is part of the post content will be added in word.

Please let us know the plugin name you are getting problems with.

Best regards,

Thank you so much for responding! The plugin is Aspose Doc Exporter, version 3.1

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end. To investigate this issue further on our end, it would be great if you please give us access to your blog. If this is not possible for you, then please zip and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Post Content: which you are trying to export.
  • Microsoft Word Document: showing the undesired behavior and which was generated by Aspose Doc Exporter, version 3.1.

Best regards,

Thank you, I’ll send login info!

Login info sent, please let me know if you didn’t get it. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for sharing Login details. We are checking your scenario and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have generated a Word document and attached it here for your reference where images are exported correctly. We believe you’re observing this problem on your end because you’re viewing document in “Draft” or “Outline” view. You can simply switch to “Print Layout” view to view those images. Please also check following article:

Understanding Views

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,