Export Visio Drawings to DXF format using Aspose.Diagram

Hello,
is there any chance that DXF is added to the list of formats that VSDX files can be exported/converted to?

@IRRDC

One of our products i.e. Aspose.CAD already supports DXF format. However, if you are specially interested in using Aspose.Diagram for the purpose, please share your feedback with us. We will further proceed to investigate the feasibility and share our feedback with you.

Yes, I would like to create a Visio diagram from scratch via code and export it to PDF and DXF for my end users.

@IRRDC

A feature request as DIAGRAMNET-51813 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will investigate the feasibility of this feature and keep you posted with the status of its implementation. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. There is no inconvenience at this point.

1 Like

Hello, it’s been nearly a year. Is it likely that such a feature will be added anytime within the next 12 month?

@IRRDC

The support for DXF export requires a whole new engine in the API to handle the file format. We are afraid that we cannot offer this feature anytime in the near future. The ticket is still associated with this thread so that it can be updated when the feature is available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.