ExportDropDownFormFieldAsText error when convert doc to HTML

when insert quickparts from Type DropDown (syncronized from SharePoint Library) in Word Document and then convert it to HTML, the converted Html contains the value of the selected DropDown.

I defined the property ExportDropDownFormFieldAsText = false, but the output did not change and I did not get a tag.

My version of aspose.words is 14.11

Hi Yehuda,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words v15.1.0 from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains, please attach your input Word document here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

I upgraded to the latest version of Aspose.Words v15.1.0 but the problem still remains.

I looked at my document (as I mentioned was downloaded from SharePoint) and I attched an image, describe the xml snippet of one quickpart (field “Classification”, which is a looup field from list in SharePoint)
the value, after convertion, is the ID (“1”) instead of “Non classifie”.
can I display the “Non classifie” value and not the ID?

Hi Yehuda,

Thanks for sharing the detail. The HtmlSaveOptions.ExportDropDownFormFieldAsText is used for FormField (DropDown) and you are using content controls (StructuredDocumentTag).

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not convert content control (ComboBox and DropDownList) to html select tag. However, I have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-11542 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11542) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.