Exporting Issues (I)

Hi,

When using Java 1.7 on Linux and Aspose.Words 14.5.0, the attached document shows longer underlined links than normal on some pages when rendering as image, as you can see in 509-1.png of the attached files, for example. Exporting to PDF doesn’t show the issue, as you can observe in the attached file.

Thanks.
Hi Edu,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.5.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10266. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Edu,

Thanks for being patient. This issue is more complex than we initially estimated, and we regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. As a workaround, please increase the resolution of the output image (see ImageSaveOptions.Resolution property). I hope, this helps.

Moreover, I have attached a couple of sample output images here for your reference.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thank you for the workaround, although we won’t be able to use it, since it increments the processing time and size, and it’s slow enough already.

Thank you.

Hi Edu,

We will be sure to update you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Edu,

Regarding WORDSNET-10266, our product team has completed the work on your issue and has come to a conclusion that they won’t be able to implement the fix to your issue. Your issue (WORDSNET-10266) is now closed with ‘Won’t Fix’ resolution. As a workaround, please specify a higher resolution when rendering to images. In this case it produces a much better result.

Best regards,