Exporting Issues (II)

Hi,

When using Java 1.7 on Linux and Aspose.Words 14.5.0 with the attached document, there is a paragraph in this document (the one before "Billing and Payment") that should be both centered and in small caps, but hen exporting to image and PDF, it's neither.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario at Ubuntu using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java and have not found the shared issue. I have attached the output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

Could you please share your Pdf/image file here for our reference? Please share the screen shot of problematic paragraph. If you are using any ImageSaveOptions or PdfSaveOption, please share the code which you are using.

Hi,

In your attached PDF document, the last paragraph at “Page 7” should be centered and in small caps, but it’s not.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. The paragraph with small caps before text ‘BILLING AND PAYMENT’ only visible when you accept all tracked changes in the document. Please see the attached image for detail.

However, when these track changes are accepted by Aspose.Words, these small caps contents are missing in output document (Doc/Docx/Pdf). For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10278. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. However, I found those issues in the Java version, we don’t use .NET, not sure if’s relevant.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that the latest version of
Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do
not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out
automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. In your case, the
issue that was logged with WORDSNET prefix would be auto
resolved in Java variant of Aspose.Words as well.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10278) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.