Extend Hidden Row

Screen1.png (58.1 KB)

I have a workbook with grouped lines.
You can see a screen as an attachment.
How can I extend the hidden lines?

Thank you for your help

@lswe

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

It seems, you want to ungroup the grouped lines. In your screenshots, there are + buttons. Please press them and they should ungroup the hidden lines and change into - buttons.

I press the + buttons and nothing happens.

You can find a sample of our code in the link below

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvyGA5WCRAkDglXy3E3L5zfI9bI5

use DYN-W010 - Conso pack Mazars WEB_11.xls -> C5

@lswe

Thanks for your sample project. We will look into this issue and help you asap.

@lswe

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45692 - GridWeb does not ungroup rows on clicking the + button

Here is the screenshot for a reference.

@lswe

In order to render worksheet that has hidden rows and to enable the row/column group features, please set

RenderHiddenRow=“True”

Example

<acw:GridWeb ID="GridWeb1" runat="server" XhtmlMode="True" Height="804px" Width="1119px" RenderHiddenRow="true" >

Screenshot

My RenderHiddenRow is already set to “true”.
This doesn’t work for me.

You try this option with our sample ?

@lswe

Does your solution/project need Microsoft Visual Studio 2017? When I open it in VS 2015, project does not load.

However, product team has tested this issue and found, you must use latest acwmain.js and Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll. It will fix your issue.

Please download them from this link.

MSI Link:

ZIP Link:

sorry i’m up to date with the Aspose source.
I’m using VS 2015 i have no problem to open my project.
But the functonality doesn’t work for me.
My RenderHiddenRow is set on “true”
But i can’t extend row.

@lswe

Please check the sample project provided by me. Please diagnose and isolate your problem and fix it.

Please do not provide your entire application (54 MB). Submit to us one aspx page project if you are still facing the issue. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard and have a good day.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45692) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10.