Extended Attributes missing from Task

With Aspose,Tasks.8.9.0.0
After parsing an .MPP file the extended attributes "MinDays", "ExDays", "MaxDays" and the associated values are not being mapped to tasks correctly. The extended attributes "JonMinCost", "JonExpCost" and "JonMaxCost" are however behaving correctly.

Attached is a zip file containing the .MPP file in question and a screenshot of the data from the project file.

Here is also a very cut down bit of code which demonstrates the issue. I have also attached a screenshot of the output of the below code.

static void Main(string[] args)
{
var asm = Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly();
using (var stream = asm.GetManifestResourceStream("AsposeTest.Test.mpp"))
{
if (stream != null)
{
using (var ms = new MemoryStream())
{
stream.CopyTo(ms);
var fileBytes = ms.ToArray();
var project = new Project(new MemoryStream(fileBytes));
foreach (var task in project.RootTask.Children)
{
Console.WriteLine("Task: {0}", task.Get(Tsk.Name));
foreach (var extAttr in task.ExtendedAttributes)
{
Console.WriteLine("Extended Attribute: {0} | Value: {1}", extAttr.AttributeDefinition.FieldName, extAttr.Value);
}
}

Console.ReadLine();
}
}
}
}

Hi,

Thank for writing to Aspose support team.

I have tested the sample code using attached MPP file and observed the issue. It is logged under Id: TASKS-34479 in our bug reporting system for further investigation by the product team. I shall write here as soon as some feedback is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34479) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.