Extended Properties

Hi,I have a 2010 MPP file that uses extended properties (Text10, Text20, Number20 etc.). When opening this file with Aspose.Tasks, I'm happy with the results. After saving the same file in the 2003 and 2007 format, I get different results in Aspose.Tasks. For 2003, there are no extended properties for tasks. For 2007, there are extended properties but some of them either do not have values, or contain values like -4.38411828755708E-293 where integer values were specified.

I see on the forum that there has been similar problems in the past related to extended properties. I'm currently using version 3.6.0.0.

Jan

Dear Jan,

Support for MS Project 2010 files saved as older formats (2003 or 2007) has been included in the recent versions of Aspose.Tasks for .NET. Normally, it works without any issue but some specific files can cause an issue.

In such cases, we need to investigate the problematic files. Can you please attach your sample file for analysis?

Best Regards,

Hi,

I have had no feedback with regards to this issue. Also, is it possible to raise a support call with you?

Regards,

Jan Uys

Dear Jan,

This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as TASKS-26074. We will share an ETA as soon as our development team analyzes this issue.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Dear Jan,

This issue has been analyzed by our developers and planned for May 2011 monthly release. You can also click 'Live Chat' icon placed at the top-right corner of the page to start the live chat session with a product support developer.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Thanks. Much appreciated

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26074) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.