Extra bookmark

I have 2 documents. First document with bookmarks (1.docx), second withous. Paragraph “1.1” was delete in doc 2.docx. After compare I see that paragraph “1.2” have 2 bookmarks(see in xml), bookmark of deleted paragraph move to next paragraph. Is it bug? expamles in attach

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. There are many Bookmarks in 3.docx that you attached. Can you please name the problematic bookmarks here for our reference?

Also, please attach your expected word document. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. You can create expected document using Microsoft Word. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi. If you saw paragraph "1.2 " in xml format, there was two bookmarks. http://joxi.ru/p27669NS0PN5qm . I expected that bookmark delete with is paragraph. In ms word unexpectedly all bookmarks was delete.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Mike,

Thanks for being patient. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14921. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,