Extra Border When Creating PDF/TIFF

Hello,

When creating a PDF or TIFF from the following sample file using Aspose, there is an extra square outline around the color wheel on the ANSI A Sheet and the ISO A4 Sheet that doesn’t show up if I print the drawing.

Sample: colorwh.zip (144.3 KB)

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have observed your requirement and request you to please provide the working sample code that you have used to generate the PDF on your end. I also suggest you to please try using BorderX and BorderY properties exposed by CadRasterizationOptions as well.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

I have attached a zip file with a screenshot of the DWG opened in DWG TrueView. You can see the dotted line in the view that becomes a solid line in the PDF created by Aspose. If I plot this, the dotted line doesn’t appear.

The zip file also contains my C# conversion code.

colorwh-2.zip (187.8 KB)

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have worked with file shared by you using Aspose.Cad for .NET 18.3 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID CADNET-624 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.