Extra column and lines in exported document

I am using aspose words to export html to document, there are some extra horizontal lines in the document. also there is extra column in one of the table

Attached here the html file and the exported document. please advice

Hi Amir,

We are aware of this issue and are working to fix it. We will keep you informed about any fix release. In the mean time I suggest to remove the extra columns and lines manually.

Thanks,

How can i remove them manually?

Is there other workarounds?

Hi Amir,

You are getting extra column because your table is formatted a bit incorrectly. Here is what causes the problem:
Section 1: Informational Items and Summary Rattings
Detail

As you may see each td tag above has colspan="2" which means the table has 4 columns. But each row below contains only 3 td tags. You should fix your html by removing colspan from the cell which contains Detail text.

Regards,

Thanks dshvydkiy, now i don’t have this extra column, any suggestions for the extra horizontal lines?

Hi Amir,

I can suggest you a workaround which removes those 2 extra lines. You need to add
after in places where you see extra lines. Please see snippets below. I marked with yellow the html markup you need to add.

1. Overall Risk Score    

2.   Overall Probability Score 1-5      

Regards,

Perfect, woked like magic..

Thanks Denis

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3611) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.