Extra Image shown

Hi,
I have a Visio file and it has two same ‘.PNG’ images. I tried to open and save the Visio file using Aspose Diagram Dll. After saving compress to ‘.ZIP’. Then open the zip file and navigate to ‘Media folder’ it’s show the 3 Images. (But in original file the ‘Media Folder’ it’s shown 2 images )

Input Original : Test_Duplicate.zip (23.6 KB)
Output Using Aspose: Test_Duplicate.zip (22.6 KB)

Could you please help me?

Thanks.
Johnty

@johnty

Could you please share the sample code snippet along with screenshots of viewing file as ZIP. We will further proceed to help you accordingly.

Diagram vsdDiagram = new Diagram("Test_Duplicate.vsdx");
vsdDiagram.Save("Drawing1.vsdx", SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

Image Screenshot: Imager.png (7.9 KB)
Input Original zip folder Screenshot:Original.png (4.3 KB)

Output Original zip folder Screenshot:Diplicate.png (4.2 KB)

@johnty

We have tested the scenario in our environment using Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.4 and were unable to notice the issue that you have mentioned. We added the output diagram into Compressed Folder and viewed that folder in Windows Explorer. We were unable to find any folder there except Visio Diagram. Would you kindly explain how you are doing it at your side and using which utility you are adding Diagrams into Compressed Folder.

@asad.ali
Thanks for your reply. Just rename the Visio file with ‘zip’ extension.

Steps:

1. Diagram.vsdx’ --> Select the file and press ‘F2’ key.
  2. At the end of the file name just add ‘.zip’ -->like ‘Diagram.vsdx.zip
  3. Then you open or extract the ‘.zip’ file, now you could see that folder in Windows Explorer.
    Media Folder.png (9.1 KB)
    Note: See the attachment.

Thanks

@johnty

We are checking it and will share our findings with you soon.

@johnty

Thanks for sharing the steps to reproduce issue.

We were able to reproduce this issue in our environment and logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51641 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51641) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.5.

@asad.ali,

Thanks for the Update. The issue is fixed in this file ’ Input Original : [Test_Duplicate.zip]’. But I have started testing some other files and add more same image in that file. Now I save the visio file using new aspose diagram. The saved visio file is not correct. It’s missing some images.

Input : Test_Duplicate.zip (127.9 KB)
Output: Test_Duplicate_OP.zip (116.2 KB)
Note: I have attached the files please have look.

Thanks.