Extra Inline Style with Symbol added during Converting Word Document to HTML using Java API

Hi Team,

When I am going to convert word document to HTML document, at that time it’s added an extra span with inline style as I have attached in zip file.

I have also shared java code and source documents with the explanation. Please look into that and suggest me a solution for that.

Thanks
Purushottam Sadh
Query for extra symbol.zip (231.7 KB)

@purusadh,

For the sake of any correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19591. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@purusadh,

Regarding WORDSNET-19591, please provide further explanation, what do you mean by “an extra span”? If it comes to the span that has “font-family: symbol” property in its style declaration (on the left of the “extra symbol with bulletlist.png”), it is not an extra span. This span is being added for list bullets when the ExportListLabels option is ExportListLabels.AsInlineText. We can not reproduce the case that is on the right of the “extra symbol with bulletlist.png” image (there are 2 list bullets in each row). How do you manage to get that? Thanks for your cooperation.

@purusadh,

Regarding WORDSNET-19591, we have completed the work on this issue and concluded to close this issue with “not a bug” status because of lack of further information from your end. In case you may have further inquiries or may need any help in future, please let us know by creating a new thread in Aspose.Words forum.