Extra line is being added while SVG to EMF conversion

Hello colleagues,

We need a tool for SVG to EMF coversion, but we faced an issue with the Aspose Imaging library. I participated in the Aspose Word .Net project from 2018 to 2021, and of course recommended my current management to start using the Aspose library for the purpose. We are going to purchase the Aspose Imaging license but, unfortunately, we have found that there is an extra line in the resulting EMF that runs from the left to the right side. I’ve also found that the issue occurs only while saving to EMF format, because if I save the Image object to SVG, there is no the extra line.
SVG, EMF and a part of code that uses Aspose Imaging library 24.4.0 are attached to the message.
files.zip (39,4 КБ)

Could you please analyse the issue and let me know, if the issue can be somehow solved, or maybe there is a workarond? This is important to me, because I’ve always spoken highly of Aspose products and cited the development process as an example in my current company.

Hello, @Tsetkhalin79 ,
We will review your request and feedback tomorrow!

@Tsetkhalin79 ,
There is indeed an extra line in the output EMF, so we will try to resolve this issue as soon as possible!

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): IMAGINGNET-7105

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.