Extra Page Added When Converting Single Page Docx to Jpeg

Hello,

When converting a single page docx file to jpeg, an extra jpeg is created. Kindly find attached the file we are using and the output images.

The below code is used for the conversion:

ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Jpeg);
options.JpegQuality = 100;
options.PageIndex = 0;
options.NumeralFormat = NumeralFormat.Context; // for Arabic numbering
Document document = new Document(docPath);
for (int i = 0; i < document.PageCount; i++)
{
    options.PageIndex = i;
    document.Save(String.Format(@"{0}\Page-{1}.jpeg", destinationPath, i + 1), options);
}

Thank you.

Hi Rachelle,
This looks to be a hyphenation issue. Please check https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-hyphenation/ for more details on how to load a hyphenation dictionary using Aspose.Words and share the hyphenation dictionary if the problem persists.
Best Regards,

Hi,

I wasn’t hyphenating, this was merely an enumeration. When changing it to dots for example, a new line is added on a new page. However, with “-” enumeration, it wraps up in one page in the document but Aspose converts it to two pages.

Hi Rachelle,
This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12214. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.
Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12214) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.1.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.