Extra page added when converting Word document to PDF using 4.1.0

I posted this in the Aspose.Words forum earlier and found that this is an issue in Aspose.PDF. There is an extra page added when using the following code in Aspose.PDF version 4.1.0. It turns out that the conversion works correctly using Aspose.PDF version 4.0.0. I am also using Aspose.Words version 6.6.0.
I am using the following code.

Dim oWord As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(sTemplatePath)
oWord.Save(sXMLPath, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.AsposePdf)
Dim oPDF As New Aspose.Pdf.Pdf
oPDF.BindXML(sXMLPath, Nothing)
oPDF.Save(sPDFPath)

Also I am attaching the test Word document and the PDF that is created by the conversion using both 4.0.0 and 4.1.0.
Here is my original thread on the Aspose.Words forum.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,
I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-10324. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.
We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,
Thanks for your patience.
Please try using Direct-to-PDF save method of Aspose.Words and as per my observations, the issue PDFNET-10324 seems to be resolved. The resultant PDF that I have generated using Aspose.Words 9.4.0 is in attachment, please take a look.
For your convenience, I am moving this thread to Aspose.Words forum. In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.