Extract additional metadata from portfolio/package PDFs?

Hi, we are using Aspose.Pdf 7.7 (still waiting for 7.8 in NuGet). Is there any way to extract additional metadata that was added to a PDF portfolio? I see you can get the FileParams including Name, Description, checksum, etc., but Adobe allows a user to include additional metadata columns when generating a portfolio. I don’t see anyway to get that using Aspose.Pdf.

For example, one of the most common scenarios of using Portfolios is to create them from Exchange mailboxes. In this case, you see additional columns for To, From, Subject, Keywords, etc. We would like to be able to extract this data.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid requested feature is not available in Aspose.Pdf for .Net at the moment. I've logged the feature request in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35099 and also linked your request to this issue. You will be notified via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards

Hi,

We too are interested in this feature. Does the current version now support more additional metadata?

Regards
Nick

@nuix,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-35099 is not resolved yet. We will notify you once this feature is supported. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

Hi, is there any update to this? We need a way to extract PDF Portfolio custom field data.

@ast3

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been resolved. However, your concerns have been recorded and we will surely let you know via this forum thread as soon as the ticket is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.