Extract checkbox checked info during pdf to html instead of image

Hey,
I have some pdf files containing checkboxes. When I convert pdf to HTML, the checkbox’s checked information are coming as an image. As a requirement, I need to remove all images from the HTML file.
So when I remove all images, this checkbox info is also removing because of retrieving as an image.

Is there any other way to retrieve checkbox-tricked information instead of an image?

here I have attached a pdf file and my code for your consideration.

code:

pdf_bytes = BytesIO(pdf_recover)
        converted_pdf_load = ap.Document(pdf_bytes)
        save_options = ap.HtmlSaveOptions()

save_options.raster_images_saving_mode = 2
        save_options.parts_embedding_mode = 0 # embed CSS and fonts only
        #Delete all images on all pages
        for i in range(len(converted_pdf_load.pages)):
            while len(converted_pdf_load.pages[i + 1].resources.images) != 0:
                converted_pdf_load.pages[i + 1].resources.images.delete(1)

# converted_pdf_load.save(html_file)
        converted_pdf_load.save(html_file, save_options)

example.pdf (159.6 KB)

@Md_Shaedul_Islam

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54715

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@asad.ali
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.Just a concern: I have seen that you have a number of release versions (latest for Aspose.pdf python via .NET > 23.9). But I didn’t see this issue ID in the bug list. Is this mean that its solved?

If not then any update about this issue?

Thanks,
Md Shaedul

@Md_Shaedul_Islam

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. We will surely investigate and resolve it on a first come first serve basis. As soon as we make some progress towards its resolution, we will inform you. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.