Extract mutiline text from table in PDF

Hello,
i would like to extract a multiline text from table in PDF.
Using your code (Extract Table Data from PDF|Aspose.PDF for Java) has not been successful. Do you have further ideas?

Example is attached. I would like to read the multiline text of last cell of table (“Kunde will …”)
TableWithMultiline.pdf (44.4 KB)

Thanks a lot and best regards
Matthias

@curmas

Would you please make sure that you are using a valid or 30-days free temporary license? In case issue is still occurring, can you please share the output you got at your end? Please check the below output that we get while testing the scenario:

Table
Workflow Timeline
Anschlussantrag
AntragstellerSTADTGEMEINDE
AO, Adresse3093543, Gasse 1
StandortSV
Vorgesehener NetzkundenbetreuerMeyer Hans
Ortsnetz16/266 München
Stützpunkth1

AnlagenartAnlagenerweiterung, -trennung, -umbau
AnlagentypHaushalt/Landwirtschaft/Gewerbe
Gesamtnennanschlusswert130,00 kW

Eingelangt am21.02.2023
Geprüft am22.02.2023
Implausibel

Erzeugungsart
Anlage-Typ
Einspeiseart
Einspeise-Typ
Einspeiseleistung0,00 kW
Modulleistung0,00 kWp
Anlagenart Einspeiser
Betriebsweise Einspeiser

SonstigesMeßwandlersschrank 400A (mit Gleichzeitigkeitsfaktor 0,8) Ausführung lt. Kärnten NetzAusführungsbestimmung
VermerkeKunde will Anschluss in der Trafostation siehe Beilagen ;ZimmerlBitte Dringend wie telefonisch mit Netzkundenservice besprochen,die Netzfreischaltung des alten Versorgungsverteilers (siehe Bild)Termin bitte dringend für nächste Woche, da die Baufirma den Gehsteig abtragen muß

Hello @asad.ali,
i have forgotten to unlock our license. Sorry for that.
Now its working fine.
Thanks a lot
Matthias

@curmas

It is nice to hear that your issue has now been resolved. Please keep using our API and feel free to create a new topic in case you need further assistance.