Extract vector images from a pdf

I want to extract vector images from a pdf using Aspose

is it possible, if yes then please assist

I am able to extract static images but unable to get the vector one

I need to extract all the images separately rather than generating a single image per page

Hi Markandey,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently, Aspose.Pdf does not support extraction of vector images. We have already logged the feature as PDFNEWNET-36137 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your thread to issue id and will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Markandey,

As the vector images are drawn inside the PDF file (rather than placed inside PDF resources like raster images), so as a workaround, you may consider converting particular page region to image format. For further details, please visit

Hi codewarior, is there a way to check if the page have vector images? is checking, not extracting the imageā€¦

@whuang04

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged ticket related to your requirement as well, is not yet resolved due to high number of pending issues in the queue. However, we have updated the ticket details and added your concerns as well. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi guys,

Is there an update on this ticket?

@sbwos

We are afraid that earlier logged feature request is not yet implemented due to other high priority implementations and tickets. We will surely update you within this forum thread as soon as we have some news on availability of required functionality. Please spare us little time.

How long do you think it will take you? this feature was first request five years ago.

@sbwos

Yes, the issue was logged five year ago and due to low priority and other highly demanded implementations, the ticket could not get investigated. We have already escalated the priority of this ticket after recording your concerns and will let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. We greatly appreciate your patience in this regard.

The issues you found earlier (filed as PDFNET-36137) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.1.