Extracting digital signature as bytes from docx

Hi, I have a requirement where I need to extract digital signatures in bytes from a docx format as I need to validate said signature with a public key using java JCA. Currently, Aspose.Words java api has a “DigitalSignature” class, but i see no way to parse it as bytes. Is there currently such a solution in Aspose.total for java?

@acnSu Unfortunately, there is no way to extract digital signature as byte array using Aspose.Words.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25420

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

You can check validity f digital signature using Aspose.Words and DigitalSignature.IsValid property.

Thanks for the reply, but our requirement is to get a docx digitally signed, while at the same time extracting the signed docx’s digital signature as bytes and eventually parsing it to an external text file. Thereby having:

1. Digitally signed docx
  2. External digital signature of this signed docx in a separate text file.

To do so, I will have to additionally verify the external digital signature’s valdity

@acnSu Thank you for additional information. I have logged a feature request WORDSNET-25420, we will consider adding an ability to extract digital signatures data as byte array. We will keep you updated and let you know once this feature is available or we have more information for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25420) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.7 update.