Extracting one page into a new document

Hi,

I would like to know how to extract a single page from a OneNote document and save it to a new file. I tried the naive way of adding the current page to a new document but it said that it was still part of the original. I’m assuming there is a simple way to remove before adding it to the new one.

Regards
Nick

@nuix,

The functionality you are looking for is not available. A request has been logged into our system with ID NOTEJAVA-429 for further investigation and possibility by our Product team. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Thanks for the update. What a shame. This seemed like such a simple task.

Please be aware we require this in the Java version not .net. (I realise they are linked in some way)

@nuix,

Thank you for your feedback. Our Product team is looking into it. We will update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard. You are correct that .NET and Java versions are linked. Logged ID with respect to Java is NOTEJAVA-429.

I’m working on a work-around for this

If I clone a Notebook, and remove all child pages except one, it should accomplish the same thing, right?

@Bill_T,

You may also refer to the document with example code on how to clone a page from the document for your reference.