Facing app pool recycling issue after upgrading the aspose pdf version to 21.12.0 0

Hi team,

I upgraded to aspose pdf paid version (21.12.0 0) in windows server 2016 which has dotnet framework 4.6
Since the upgrade, we are facing issues in application pool where it gets recycled automatically with internal errors in aspose pdf.
Could someone please help me to understand the cause for this app pool recycling and help in resolving this?
Do I need to upgrade my aspose to any other version to overcome this or the dotnet framework need to be updated or anything I can do to get this resolved.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best Regards,
Venkat

@venkatgangireddy

Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.8 and let us know how it goes on your side. You can get 30 days temporary license and apply it. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi,
We are unable to attach the standalone application as zip file. The browser console error always shows as “403 (GIS_FileType_Executable_Block)”
Attached is the error we get every time we attempt to attach the file.Upload error.png (38.6 KB)

@venkatgangireddy

Please remove DLLs from your ZIP file and upload it again. If the PDF file size is too big, you can use some other free file sharer application like WeTransfer or Google Drive to upload the file and share the link with us. Thanks for your cooperation.