Facing Issue after applying License

Hi Support,

We have taken Aspose.Total Product with license type Developer OEM, after licenses, we are facing the issue in document processing only 3 pages of the slide are available with watermarks and that’s happening with all types of documents (Word, PPT, PDF, etc).

I have just changed one thing that I have Change the Name of the .lic file as GroupDocs.Conversion.lic and Copy that file on the directory where the .lic file calling by the Application. My Old file which expired was working fine which I also renamed and do as same as I did yet. The old .lic file also I purchased from aspose with the same product type. But I don’t understand why to happen with this new file which I purchased today

@David.Smith,

Please post your license file ‘via private message’. In order to send a private message with attachment, please click on my name and find “Message” button.

Setting Aspose Total licence

We will then investigate the issue with your license file on our end and provide you more information.

P.S. Please do not share your license file publicly in forum threads.

when I follow the steps to attach file, it says “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip, pdf).”

@awais.hafeez

@awais.hafeez
I have shared Kindly check and let me know

Hi Awais,

I have shared with you in private mode, Kindly check and let me know

@David.Smith, @hmumair1986

Thanks for sharing your license file via private message. But, the license file you shared is working perfectly fine when for example testing it with the latest (20.4) version of Aspose.Words for .NET on our end. Changing the file name should cause no undesirable behavior. Please make sure that you are passing the correct path to SetLicense methods. Also, you need to set the license separately for each Aspose API that you are using. For example:

Aspose.Words.License lic = new Aspose.Words.License();
lic.SetLicense(MyDir + @"GroupDocs.Conversion.lic");

Aspose.Pdf.License pdflic = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
pdflic.SetLicense(MyDir + @"GroupDocs.Conversion.lic");

Hi Awais,

I am already using GroupDocs.Conversion.License

GroupDocs.Conversion.License license = new GroupDocs.Conversion.License();
        license.SetLicense(MyDir + @"GroupDocs.Conversion.lic");

and converting different type of document
like Office Docx, XLSx, PPTx, VSDx, CAD, PSDs etc. and many more different kind of files
into PDF this license is not working here.

What you are suggesting it is different kind of API, how this work here ?

@faisal.shafiq,

The license you guys shared earlier is valid for ‘Aspose.Total for .NET’ APIs. However, if you would like to evaluate ‘GroupDocs.Total for .NET’ APIs without the evaluation version limitations, then you need to request a GroupDocs Temporary License. Please refer to Temporary License - Purchase - groupdocs.com. Hope, this helps.

@awais.hafeez

I do not understand, is both are different API we need to buy different license for that and License for Aspose.Total not work for GroupDocs?

@faisal.shafiq,

Yes, GroupDocs offers a different set of APIs and you need a separate license to work with them i.e. 'Aspose.Total for .NET’ license will not work when using 'GroupDocs.Total for .NET’ APIs. For any more queries related to licensing, I would suggest you please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.