Facing Issue with Table Alignment in PDF

Hi Team,

I am facing issue in table alignment when converting word to PDF using Aspose library. The table column width and height are not proper in PDF. Have added screenshot for the same.
Please provide help…

Incorrect View:
image.png (47.0 KB)

Correct View
image.png (41.3 KB)

Thanks
Deepak

@deepakkumar6 Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Hi @alexey.noskov,

Please find attached the Input and Output documents for your reference and testing.

Input File.docx (108.0 KB)

Output File.pdf (119.8 KB)

Thanks
Deepak

@deepakkumar6 The following fonts are used in your document and are not available on my side:

• Futura MdCn BT
  • Futura Bk BT
  • µO±d☼☼cúÅé
  • Futura Hv BT
  • Futura BdCn BT

The fonts are substituted and this might affect document layout. Could you please attach these fonts here for testing?
Also, as I can see you are using 21.11 version of Aspose.Words, Please try using the latest 22.7 version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your side.

Hi @alexey.noskov ,

Please find attached the fonts here as the portal does not allows to upload these types of file extensions…

Also, we will try to check with the latest update version of Aspose as well.

Thanks

Deepak

(Attachment tt0201m_.ttf is missing)

(Attachment tt0140m_.ttf is missing)

(Attachment tt0146m_.ttf is missing)

(Attachment tt0147m_.ttf is missing)

(Attachment tt0202m_.ttf is missing)

(Attachment tt0203m_.ttf is missing)

@deepakkumar6 Please zip the required resources and upload them here.

Hi @alexey.noskov,

Please find zipped folder for fonts…

Fonts.7z (101.2 KB)

Thanks
Deepak

@deepakkumar6 Thank you for additional information. I have tested conversion using the latest 22.7 version of Aspose.Words for .NET and the document is converted properly. Please see the output PDF document produced on my side: out.pdf (115.8 KB).
So, please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words.

Hi @alexey.noskov,

I tried with the latest version (22.7) of Aspose.Words for .Net , but still I am facing the same issue.
Is there anything specific that we need to configure or install in order for it to work correctly, please suggest.

Thanks
Deepak

@deepakkumar6 Is the output PDF, I have attached in my previous post, looks correct? Could you please attach your output document produced on your side using the latest 22.7 version of Aspose.Words? I will compare the results and provide you more information.
Also, you can implement IWarningCallback to check whether fonts in your document are substituted upon rendering. This might be the reason of layout issues.