Facing problem to convert MBOX to PST and eml

Dear Support,

I am using trail version of Aspose.Email for .Net on MAC operating system to convert attached MBOX file in PST and eml. But its not converting the MBOX file data into PST and eml.

Trash.zip (32.5 KB)

Thanks

@qtsoft,

Could you please share what error you are facing? We are facing NullReferenceException while trying to convert MBox file to PST and couldn’t investigate the issue further at our end.

Hi,

I am not getting any error. I do not have any idea.

Thanks

@qtsoft,

We are looking into it for possible cause of the issue and will soon share our findings with you here.

@qtsoft,

Can you please confirm if the attached Trash MBox file contains any data? When we open it in Apple Mail and observe the contents under Import->Trash folder, it is empty. The file is loaded and converted to PST successfully and resultantly contains no data in the same folder.

Hi,

Yes It contains three mails. I also have such other files. Because of size limitation I could not upload other files. Actually these files created by thunderbird. Kindly guide me.

@qtsoft,

Could you please share the steps to view the contents of your attached mbox file in Thunderbird? We actually want to verify the presence of emails for investigating the issue further at our end.

Hi,

I had configured my mail account on Thunderbird. I am attaching the screen shots of mail account.11111.png (486.0 KB)

Thanks

@qtsoft

We are looking into it and will soon share our feedback with you.

@qtsoft,

We have logged this issue as EMAILNET-39095 for further investigation at our end and will update you here with our findings once some information or a fix version is available in this regard.