Fail to convert dynamic XFA form to static on .Net 5.0 Linux

Hi,
I use this snippet to convert dynamic XFA form to static form with Aspose.PDF .Net version 21.10.1.
using (var document = new Document(inFile))
{
// Check if input file is dynamic form, then we change it to static form
if (document.Form.Type == FormType.Dynamic)
{
document.Form.Type = FormType.Static;
document.Save(tempFile);
inFile = tempFile;
}
}
This code works fine on Windows, but on Linux (Ubuntu 18.04) an exception was thrown with message Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Attached sample file and sample project.sample.zip (77.3 KB)

Can you investigate this issue and give me some advice?
Thanks.

@dunghnguyen

Would you please make sure that all Windows Font are installed in the system and libgdiplus package is updated? Please try to install msttcorefonts package and convert the document again. In case you still face any issue, please share the complete stack trace information thrown at your end.

Hi @asad.ali,
Thanks for your information. I was missing msttcorefonts package in my environment. After installing the package, the conversion works fine.
You can close this ticket now.

Hi @asad.ali
Can you check this sample? processed.zip (53.0 KB)

After installing msttcorefonts, the application runs for a long time but there is no output file or exception when processing the attached sample.
Thanks

@dunghnguyen

We need to further investigate the reasons behind this issue. For the sake, an investigation ticket as PDFNET-50851 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will further look into it and keep you informed about its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali
Is there any update on this issue?
Thanks.

@dunghnguyen

Regretfully, the issue has not been yet resolved due to other issues in the queue logged prior to it. We will surely fix it on a first come first serve basis and let you know once we have definite updates regarding ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello @asad.alim
Has there been any initiatives on this?

@dunghnguyen

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the ticket could not be resolved yet. Nevertheless, its priority has been increased and your concerns have been recorded as well. We will inform you via this forum thread once we have some update about ticket resolution. We again apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

That’s fine, thank you @asad.ali. Please keep me updated!