Failed to Convert Presentation to PDF in Python: Bitmap Region Is Already Locked

I’m trying to convert pptx to pdf on aws lambda python environment. And on some pptx, the conversion process fails and returns this error: Bitmap region is already locked.

@tem77,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Python if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following files and information:

• presentation file
  • code example that reproduces the error
  • full stack trace of the error
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

Hi, thank you for your reply! I’m using the latest version of aspose.slides. So, I’m going to attach my dockerfile and the ppt with error.

-The version of aspose.slides I’m using is aspose.slides==23.7.0.

-The code that causes error:

presentation.save(converted_pdf, slides.export.SaveFormat.PDF)

-dockerfile:Dockerfile.zip (1.1 KB)

-Error traceback:

DataLoader#convert pptx to pdf: Proxy error(InvalidOperationException): Bitmap region is already locked.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/var/task/common/DataLoader.py”, line 71, in load_document
pres.save(converted_pdf, slides.export.SaveFormat.PDF)
RuntimeError: Proxy error(InvalidOperationException): Bitmap region is already locked.

-ppt with error:ムゲンAIケーパビリティ.pptx.zip (6.8 MB)

@tem77,
Thank you for the additional information.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESPYNET-112

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@andrey.potapov Thank you, please let me know!

@tem77,
Our developers will do their best to resolve the issue. You will be notified when this happens.

Is there any update on this ticket?

@tem77,
As far as I can see, the issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet.