Failed to load 3D File

Hi,

I am not able to load eggpodout.zip (1.1 MB) file. I am getting “500 Not supported importer type 6.1/Binary/Autodesk FBX” error message. I am trying to load file using below code snippet. Please check after unzip file

Scene scene = new Scene(inFilePath);

Looking forward to hear.

Thanks

@naeem.akram

Thank you for contacting support.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID THREEDNET-596 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Farhan.Raza,

Here is another issue while loading SHIZ_part_01.zip (4.8 MB)
file. I am getting “Cannot open this file” error message.

I am trying to load file using below code snippet. Please check after unzip file

Scene scene = new Scene(inFilePath);

Looking forward to hear.

Thanks

@naeem.akram

We have been able to reproduce it and another ticket with ID THREEDNET-597 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@naeem.akram

About THREEDNET-596, shared file is an old version (6100) of FBX which is not supported yet. We do not have enough samples for reverse engineering such files yet. We will appreciate if you can provide more FBX files of this version.

About THREEDNET-597, Aspose.3D did not support FBX file with user data attached to geometries. However, this has been implemented in attached hotfix. Aspose.3D for .NET 19.11.4.zip

@Farhan.Raza,

Please find attached, more 3D-Files.zip (6.0 MB)
for investigation.

Thanks

@naeem.akram

Thank you for sharing the data. We will let you know once any further update will be available in this regard.

@Farhan.Raza,

Please find attached, some more 3D-Files.zip (6.8 MB).

Thanks

@naeem.akram

Thank you for sharing the data.

We will get back to you once any further update will be available.