Failed to load Doc file

longto.zip (169.3 KB)

Hi,
I have the attached file. It’s a .doc file. It can be opened by Microsoft Office normally.
But when I try to load this file using Aspose Word For NET 19.2.0, it throws exception

Unable to cast object of type ’ ’ to type ’ ’

Could you please help me to check what’s wrong with the file?

Thanks,
Long

@long.to

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18156. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Thanks for quick reply.
Could you please help me to check why the file failed? I don’t need the fix, I just need to know what is wrong with the file, so I can modify the file instead of waiting for your fix.

Thanks,
Long

@long.to

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, your issue is under analysis phase. Once we complete the analysis of this issue, we will then be able to provide you the reason of it. As a workaround, you can re-save your document using MS Word to fix this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18156) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.3 update.