Failed to load PSD (exported from ClipStudioPaint)

apple.zip (39.2 KB)

I am just evaluating whether this library can help in my game dev workflow. I was trying to use it to export PSD layers to PNG file with some post processing. However, it seems that the library has compatibility issue and can’t even load a psd correctly.

Attached is a sample PSD exported from another very popular drawing software CSP.

@fantasyz,

I have worked with PSD file shared and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID PSDNET-539 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Did you guys forget to upload to nuget? I could see the new version release note with this bug fiexed but no update could be download from the nuget package manager.

@fantasyz,

I like to share that we are in process of releasing the product and will share the notification with you as soon product will be made available online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-539) have been fixed in this update.